Military Education Benefits


The Office of the Registrar is proud to support our veteran and military affiliated students. They are responsible for the certification of enrollment to the Veteran's Administration for our students who are receiving GI Bill Benefits. Their office can also assist you if you have questions regarding other benefit programs. If you have general questions, concerns, or would like to be certified to receive your educational benefits, please contact them using the information below:

Office: 214 Enrollment Services Center

Phone(515) 294-1840 (option #6)


Veterans Certification Officials

Ron Sykora (Certifying students with last name A-G)

Lisa Rich-McKelvey (Certifying students with last name H-O)

Jenny Hansen (Certifying students with last name P-Z)